Breaking The Fast.



Holy cow!

How long has it been since I blogged?! Like since December 08! HAH! I keep saying Ill come back but my 1 month hiatus sttttttttrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttccccchhhhheeedddd out to 6months :) Yeh, Im really good at procrastinating.

Anyhoos, how do you like my new blog skin? You better say you like it or I wont be your friend anymore. Look! You dont even have to go to all the trouble of clicking on the comment link at the end of an entry and leave a nice comment nowadays! You can either click LIKE or DISLIKE buttons! Infact, I can periodically change them to more interesting reactions like...

I LOVE THIS

I HATE THIS 

or..

I LOVE REENA

hahah.
Now that you mention, Im actually going to create a I LOVE REENA button hahahaha! Pardon my ego.

So much yet so little has happened over the past 6months. For starters, I have become so addicted to Facebook. its like not funny. I get Facebook withdrawal symptoms sometimes. it sucks and blows all at the same time. 

Oh well, welcome back to the blogosphere Reena. 

and to everyone else who slowly watched my blog grow cobwebs. ^^


2 people commented:

LazZy Joker said...

haha.. great post. and your comment page also nice,

Calyn Ong said...

O.O i didn't know u started blogging, AGAIN. love your blogskin btw :)