Flying

NOTE : I was going to continue justifying why art degrees are valid. Well I came up up with one sentence that puts a stop to it all and pretty much sums up this arguement.

You see, LME students always say that their degrees are practical, and art students might as well go to super tafe/tafe. Well, (this is in no way to offend TAFE students), if they were so into doing PRACTICAL DEGREES... why dont they just... go to tafe? Isnt TAFE where you do practical stuff, and university, a place of higher and wiser thought, hence art students actually do more indepth thinking and rightfully we should be kings of the uni population. Whoever said that university needs to be practical? Its not a fcuking trades institution. End of story.

Ok on to other things.

so holidays are finally upon me and being the very well organized, non time wasting girl I am, Im going to set a to-do list.

*drum roll*

1) find a boyfriend
2) audition to be someones girlfriend
3) um, the above.

Ok, maybe not that only, I also want to go on a holiday... cheapo holiday if possible.
Im thinking my choices are Rottnest island, which could probably count as overseas cos its well, over the sea from perth but like... 10km out? thats still counted.

or if Jetstar/Virgin have a really really really cheap flight to Melbourne, that is definitely a possibility, only thing is that accomodation is a tricky one.

And then there is New Zealand, airfares would cost me but accomodation, transport and company and everything is all settled. Just bring spending money.

Not to mention Ripi, Ernest and Andy bugging me 24/7 to go over. It feels nice to be wanted *hugs self*

So Im still tossing up. I think I'll also have to see how much moolah I earn too.

Someone start me a Flying Fund.

everything is so expensive. T_T

0 people commented: