Tagged!

Tagged! Mans you people really know how to give me things to do at 2+am in the morning huh.



1. At what age do you wish to marry?
25-29 probably.
But first I need to find someone to marry.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Eats, sleeps, VERY CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY BLOGGING, FACEBOOKING, PHOTOGRAPHY, BAR-ING, DRESSING UP AND BEING VAIN, ANNOYING LITTLE KIDDIES......

3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
no. sif. If he/she keeps taking my stuff away obviously he/she doesnt give a crap about me so why should I give a crap about them?

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
my brother.. I dunno aye. thats a hard qs. Next

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
I wish.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Im a girl. Thats a stupid qs. Next.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?

assuming this qs is putting aside default answers such as famly and friends etc, probably my internet and laptop. I'll experience withdrawal symptoms, cold shivers, and irregular puking.

8. What do you feel like doing, right now?
homework.


sif.

I feel like a good sleep!

9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
In most cases, if the atmosphere is right, yeh.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

Oooo Irene aye! hm, thats asking alot!


Jokes jokes! cool, fun, and a awesome i-know-what-i-want attitude.

Irene you owe me $5 for that.

11. Have you regret any decision in your life so much that you would want to turn back time and do it right the 2nd time round?
Eh, too many times mans too many times.



12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
smoking, drugging and doing naughty things like stealing old peoples handbags.

13. What is your ambition?

To earn a six-figure sum/yr by the time Im 30, own my first new car by 25 and um, be nice to people. (:

14. Is anyone really perfect?
perfect... yes, but not REALLY perfect. ;)

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
can I be richly happy? obviously happy duh.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
lazyness and procrastination.

17. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
my retarded sense of humour.

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I duno. financially and emotionally secure, and happy, regardless of situation.

19. Is there a specific song that can describe your current mood?
Rock a bye baby on the tree top, when the wind blows the cradle will rock......

20. What would you do if you find out one day that you are actually a child from another family?
I swear I am sooo SOOO from another family mans. I mean look at me, freakin obvious Im indian!. 0_0

I duno. toss a coin to see which one I wanna live with? :P


**********************************************

Tagged:
I seriously cant be fished tagging anyone. Do it if you are a bored no life like me (:

1 people commented:

Anonymous said...

AHEM #5, that would be me :P ahahahah joksies :P :P