SYTYCD and Other Sheet

WAH! Im rather annoyed today. My phone cant send pics via Bluetooth to the laptop, only vice versa. sucks. And then not only that, stupid Curtins OASIS (like our student online accounts emails etc) wont let me see my mails! it keeps syaing theres some new Java system and if I want to log in or out and IT IS BEING GHEY.

so pissyness aside, I WENT TO THE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CONCERT ON SUNDAY! sorry for late pics, but yeh, been massive tired busy everything all week.

For those of you who dont know what this concert is, its basically like Australian/American/Indian/Pakistani/Antarctican Idol, but instead of singing, its dancing. So you can imgine, fame is pretty big on this show!

Anyways! Me, Katy, Fongy and Cameron got tiks to the 7pm show on the last leg of its Australian tour! I think the main reason we went is cos Vanessa (we know Vanessa via youth grp) is in the top 10 and we wanted to go see her dance! and maybe get backstage close and cosy! hahhaa.






sexy moves!


me, katy, fong


me katy fong and some random guys leg


Fongzy is looking happy here. Katy however, is gesturing that there were only FIVE people at the concert.




obviously not true lol.


My boots, Camerons shoes.




Check out katys priceless expression!


ZOMG JACK CHAMBERS ZOMG! NOT ONLY DID HE WIN, BUT HE IS SEXY LIKE SHIT!

WITH THE VERY TALENTED HENRY!





ANNNNDDDDD!!!

WHO ELSE BUT VANESSA!


AW SO CUTE!!!

Gotta love the whole braids thing going on!


It was awesome! having gotten backstage passes (which we couldnt collect cos stupid box offive was closed, and the body guards are such *&*^%$. so tight, they are tighter than the average asshole. But oh well, we still managed to get backstage meet and greet!

I look yuck in these pics, oh well. :D was feeling rather sick that day too anw. RUNNY NOSE SIA!

Uni starts once again on Monday. Im really looking forward to it. Mainly cos I need to start occupying my time with more beneficial activites which in turn will help me avoid spending money unnnecesarily. It also really doesnt help that I found a shop with cool earrings, expensive earrings however, that are extremely tempting!

Today was rather interesting I must share however! Pauline and I went makeup shopping because Miss Polly here has no makeup, has no clue about makeup and needs a helping hand!

This is not to say of course, that makeup is everything but which girl goes without any form of basic makeup?! In total we spent like nearly $100 for her. I started on the makeup train when I was 13/14, me and my vanity :D I dont think wearing makeup is bad, many guys think that makeup means plastering layers of foundation, heavy eyeshadow and thick sticky bright lips, when that is, just the perfect example of epic fail makeup skills.

If anything, makeup shoould only be applied in the most bare minimum needed to cover unevenneess of blemishes and should define and gently enhance the features, not create a clown alter ego.

I was talking to Ernest the other day and I think this statement I randomly said in the convo, pretty much sums up the whole point of cosmetics ...

"it takes effort to look like you didnt put in any effort" (otherwise known as naturally flawless)

see. now that, my ladies, is how you should look like, if your face, is painted correctly!

Man I sound like a makeup pro! Im not, I still have the occasional faux pas! But its just my little realisation this week that guys think makeup creates heavy masks when in fact it shouldnt.

Well, you DO learn something new everyday!

That aside, what has everyone been up to?

0 people commented: