Bling and Random Stuff

I seriously have to admit , I am totally obssessed with bling-a-ring-ring stuff. Now what with TEE over and me having so much free time, I set out on my ever girly mission to unleash my suppressed creative streak and add the Reena touch to all my geek gadgets.

First up to under-go my er... surgical procedure? lol, is the most pricey, my laptop.
I got these 36 pack of swarovski crystals from Spotlight for $8. Theres also 24 packs but with a bigger diameter for the same price. I think thats pretty reasonable. Got just one pack cos thats all my finanaces could support at that time. But still ok, I wont let quantity limit my imagination (:

After about 30mins of pondering and rearranging the crystals, I finally settled with a nice simple heart. Obviously cos I love my lappy. I would like to expand on the design one day but for now, all is good and pretty (:






Its so BLING RIGHT?! I like shiny things *squeals in joy*




I didn't use up all the crystals on the laptop. Reserved some for my who-cannot-resist pink camera. This gadget I am extremely proud of because I bought it 100% with my own cold hard blood sweat and tears. Ok no blingy flashes on this but you get my drift. Same shiny effect. I was thinking of buying more crystals and doing a gradient effect from left to right on the sliding cover. Pending finanaces as usual.



The only reason why thisis here is cos its a BABY PHAT GOLD PSP CASE! Its crafted from gold (oh gosh the weight!) and embellished with white and black diamonds! It retails at USD$35 000 EACH *gasps shamelessly*. I dont have a PSP but well, what is $200+ more if you can fork out $35k? This is totally shameless indulgence, But I wouldnt buy it unless I had spare cash lying under my bed.....whihc is never going to happen lol.

I heard that theres a shimmery pale pink PSP slim. Now hows that for awesome? Sony is like, my techno gadget hero. They really know how to sweet talk an absolute pink-sucker like me. XD One pink gadget down.. a few more to go lol.



Ok and last but not least, DIAMOND RING KEYRINGS! Obviously not real but me and M-Dogg got semi-matching keyrings! Mine is the square one with the sharp-arse car key sticking out and hers is the round cut with what I believe is some kidna techo wireless HOUSE KEY!. oo I like. These keychains make excellent toe rings did you know that? lol. Personally I think square cut looks more 'Sugar Daddied' tehehe.

Hm, my last little toe in the picture looks wonky, like pointing in the opposite direction! :O
EW.

ANYWAY!
Today I survived a 5 hour shopping trek through Whitford City with Jess, Sarah, Paulybum and Bhaval, ON NO SLEEP THAT NIGHT! Tis amazing huh? Anyway, I wanted to find a piece of party wear but decided otherwise. Instead I picked up some nail thingymabobs. Cos I have LONG NAILS AT LONG LAST! At least I know my nails aint abnormal and growthless.

SHAMELESS PINK NAILS!

THE WEAPONS: Pink enamel, PINK glitter and multi-coloured rhinestones.



STEP 1: Nice clean, filed nails, set in clear polish to set the stage.



STEP 2: 2 coats of satin finish pale pink nail polish. This one has such a strong smell I like didnt breathe for the entire duration it dried, I think. EW.







STEP 3: When pink is dry, paint clear polish over tip and dunk finger into glitter canister!


Step 4: Repeat step 3 for all 10, or however many fingers you have. (:





STEP 5: Paint one coat clear polish and voila! - pink nails. I kinda messed it up abit with my impatience. Tha camera flash made it look white, but I like it! Im sure its going to scrape off soon anyway, knowing me lol.

I didnt use the rhinestones cos I wanna save them for a good day when I feel like being overly vain. haha XD


And that concludes my first nothing-deep-or-meaningful blog entry for quite some time! OH WAIT WAIT!

In response to my previous post, some people found it too R-rated!
R-rated meh?!

I was merely theorizing on how a word came about. =/ People should stop trying to censor themselves. Or is it just me after 2 years of Human Biology? 0_o

Just to clarify that my blog is MY TALKING GROUND, my little ranting platform for my frustrations, my happiness, my griefs, PMS-ing............yadda yadda yadda, . My target audience is generally 17 and above anyway. But toddlers more than welcome to read! (:

I was discussing with Calvin (KA-CHNG! - my blogger cousin) this evening about its G-ratedness + general Bloglitics, and if I was coming across as a dirty pervert, like whatever a blogger does, the readers will always find fault so yeah, what can we do? Ignore and hope they get what Im converying.. one day lol........... - DIGRESS!

I noticed that lot of what I say these days can be interpreted as sexual innuendo lol! It annoying and I really honestly don't mean it! *hides* Like I once typed 'anal' instead of 'manual', 'pubic' instead of 'public' GAH! and then on MSN to Andy the other day I said something totally OFF! which shall not be mentioned here otherwise I might have to flee Australia and adopt 'Bobina' as my new name.

Anyways, as with any blog, if you don't like, theres no obligation to read.

OMG 4.50am! Calvin challeneged me to beat his no sleep record of 36 hours and so far Im just 10minutes from it! :D OK I had 2 cups of coffee to push me along while he didnt, so I apparently for penalty (that guy is watching WAY TOO MUCH FOOTBALL =.=) , have to do an extra 2 hours!

WHERE GOT SUCH THING?! 0_O Bah even so, I can do the extra 2 hours, Im still wide awake-ish and feeling perky! :D

WOAH this is one hellava long entry.! Ok screw my sleep penalty hours, Im going to beddy beds beds. This whole lack of sleep thing has given me so many pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and its turning me into a Nuthead GAH!


OFF! (:


OH OH! (here I go again!)
Calvin questions why Malaysians write a smiley face as :) while Singaporeans write it as (:
Why different?

duh, Cos we are different people! Singapore boleh! rofl-ing (:

3 people commented:

Anonymous said...

I like the nails^^
First to comment!!!

calvin said...

haha, how many times must you fire me in one single entry?

1. congrats on you attempt to beat my world record.
2. i have not watched a full football match for more than a year.
3. i find that singaporean like to copy-cat malaysian lor. people use malaysia boleh, you also want to copy us =P

Reeny said...

fine. i take back the 'singapore boleh'

replace with 'Singapore Bagus!' :D