Some Belated Bling Bling!

This has got to be one of the most 'Reena' birthday present I have ever received! (thats of course not to say that the rest were crap, they were all freakin awesome!) but Nicholas's present really takes the cake!

Ready Ready?




THREE HUNDRED AND TEN
SWAROVSKI FLAT BACK CRYSTALS IN PINK AND WHITE!!!!



I love you Nick! ahahhahaha (=

Now for some shiny pictures. Put your sunnies on before scrolling down.


light pink aka vintage rose



You cant really see how bling it is but I nearly went blind when I unpacked the package!


The little ziplock bags are tiny tiny! the parcel it came in was rather big and I was expecting this big bag of crystals but I forgot I had asked for small ones ie 2mm wide lol so it was unwrapping one of those pass-the-parcel at parties things, where the final product is like 10000x smaller than the actual packaging!


size comparison with a standard business card.


sibeh bling!


ok. blinded liao.


And to cap of this bling entry, if you havent been blinded sufficeiently, Pauline made my day by getting me MY FAV EARRING FROM PICADILLY ARCADE!!!!!!

ooo mysterious.....


Ya its one of those asian style double ear hole earrings! omg you can see the shinyness of it! craazy! except I realised the second I pierced 2 months ago are too close to see the chain! So Im going to get a third hole. hahahah.

Anyways, thank you both of you! love it very muches! Im going to be arrested for shiny assault one day when I go out. 0_0

loves!


0 people commented: