19! [Part 1]

WOAH 19 MANS!

So as most of you prolly know, (or I hope you know!) today was my 19th birthday and having uni and all, the only exciting thing I did was pop out to Carousel shopping center after uni to watch the movie Hancock, with Raekha and Emmanuel (: Awsum stuff it is! Go watch it if you havent.

So anyway, we went to the lobby and saw this setup for the premium seats thearter on display, so mucked around a bit. and of course, camwhored. ^^ Mind my almost-flash-myself pose









Short outing, but extremely fun nontheless! Thanks for coming out with me guys!
So anyways, I got home and there were a few parcels waiting for me! woot!

From.. New Zealand baby!

all my pressies at the end of the night
cards from left to right : ripi, andy and emmanuel


From left to right, blue Murano glass pendant from Raekha, Buddha from Emmanuel, and little trinkly bits from RIPI!!!! thanks everyones!



This card is from Emmanuel...

IM NOT THAT OLD!!!



I received these from Andy, Kiwi dude....
Kiwi people eat kiwi fruits.
He thinks Imma biatch....:D


HAHAHA MINI BUDDHA STATUE!!! EMMANUELS PRESENT TO ME!
UBER CUTE!

CMON, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA RUB ITS TUMMY.


ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDD!!! an picture of me with thy stuff!
my head looks wierd. like its be decapitated 0_0 haaahah.

Anyhoos, theres part 2, going out on Saturday. so watch this space! :D and thats it for today, right now ..... Im off to bed.

A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGG thank you to everyone who sent me sms's facebook posts and other stuff today! ^^ made my day! :D

2 people commented:

Anonymous said...

Hey its saying ur a bitch in a good way ^^v

Reeny said...

@ andy

hahaha i know it means it ina good way. i love the pressie! so cute and hilarious. ahahahhahah. thank u!