Twitface

Yeah, as you could probably tell from the title, and the side bar *see right* I have succumbed to Twitter!




Yes, thats right, now you can get even more updates in the form of my twittering! Ive activated my mobile phone so now, I can tweet from a bus, from a lavatory or from atop Mount Everest. Aint that nice? :)

Holidays have just started for me and at the moment Im not really doing much except eat sleep and twit my face off.  Everyones still on exams so really, theres not much I can do

However, I did try to entertain myself by dyeing my hair the other day. Usually home hair dyes just dont show up cos my hair is too dark, but I tried one that apparently will show up on black.


Yeah thats the colour I went for : Black Cherry. Supposedly a vivid rich red.


The box totally BS-ed.

Didnt work.  Well it did but nowhere near as vivid as it claimed. You cant see anything unless Im standing in the sun, which these days, doesnt happen often to begin with!

Wasted $15.

Anyways, either Ive been dyeing my hair, or working my ass off. Customers are funny as man. Some people complain when theirs foreign things in their food, on the other hand, some people like 'foreign substances' in their food...

Man : Can I  have some filipinos on the sub too? Thanks.

Me : Filipinos? oh.. Jalepenos!

Sometimes you just cant please everyone =_=




On a random note, Snoopy (my dog) likes to fart alot.
 Disgusting little thing.


0 people commented: