Guess what Reena is doing these days...

Ive been greening my fingers!

Ive been growing a pot plant (ie plant in a pot, not dope as some people might suggest!) lately and to be honest, its actually quite easy! and they grow well too. 

I do admit Ive been neglecting them cos you know, taking care of living things isnt really my forte (as some of you may know I accidently starved my luo han fish to death by accident when I was 15....) However, progress is progress nontheless and heres some pics of my lettuce/radish, whatever it is, ive forgotten cos there were 2 packs of seeds to begin with. oh well, surprise I suppose at the end lol.

My pot is currently 2 weeks old and very cute ^^v







Snoopy dug up half =_= I managed to put them back into the soil and smack Snoops over the head after.





I think its radish.... 


Nice crispy fresh radish leaves Im presuming.




Rising to the sun!

*sticks up a green thumb*


1 people commented:

LazZy Joker said...

this is lettuce la...